Ron Flor de Cana Gold 4 Years Old 0,7 l
|Brand||RON FLOR DE CANA|
|Alcoholic strength||40% vol.|
A pleasant sweetness combined with a touch of exquisite spices receives the palate and heralds a wonderfully light, almost dry taste. The sugar cane used for the production of the intense Flor de Caña Gold Rum 4 year old makes its way into the throat and leaves a soft, creamy sensation. The complexity of the amber-colored Flor de Caña Gold Rum 4 year old increases with extra mild caramel aromas and hints of pepper and exotic sharpness. The surprising pure and clean finish shines with roasted grated coconut, which round off a full-bodied drinking pleasure. Through its contemporary spirit the supple Flor de Caña Gold Rum four year old distinguishes not only for an irresistible pure pleasure but also for mixing tropical cocktails, exotic punches and with a mixer.
The golden-amber Flor de Caña Gold Rum 4 year old is produced in Nicaragua which is the largest country in Central America and at the western edge of the Caribbean by the company Flor de Caña, whose history dates back to the South American family Pellas in 1870. Since 2000 the company wins importance annually and has succeeded brilliantly in recent years to establish themselves in the European Rum market. In addition, the flavorful Flor de Caña is considered one of the most popular Rum types in the South American countries and has won more than 100 awards up to now. The clear aged Flor de Caña Gold Rum four year old acts as the figurehead of the Latin American company and gets its attractive colour from aging in wooden barrels. In 2005, the traditional Flor de Caña Gold Rum 4 year old won the gold medal at the International Wine & Spirits Competition and in 2010 it was honored with a double gold medal at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition. The company relies on "the five pillars of Flor de Caña quality philosophy":
- The "slow-aged" ripening process in oak barrels, without any artificial outside influence.
- The Single Estate company management, where everything takes place in one place.
- 100% natural ingredients.
- The age of the single and aged Rums are real, so the specified age on the entire Rum apply (no blends)
- A fivefold distillation of all Flor de Caña Rums.
Flor de Caña means "Flower of sugarcane" in Spanish and the logo represents a path lined by palm trees heading toward a chain of volcanoes.Awards:
- 2012 – Silver Medal, San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- 2011 – Double Gold Medal, San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- 2011 – Silver Medal, Ministry of Rum tasting Competition
- 2010 - Double Gold Medal, San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- 2010 – Gold Medal, Ministry of Rum tasting Competition
- 2010 – Silver Medal Rum XP Tasting Competition
- 2005 - Gold medal, International Wine & Spirits Competition
- 2005 - Gold Medal, San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- 2003 - Gold Medal, San Francisco World Spirits Competition
|Dispatch time:||1-2 Working Days|
|Manufacturer/Importer||Gonzales Byass CICantabria No 2,2a planta Of. B1 Edifico Amuru 28100 Spanien Compania Licorera de Nicaragua KM 4.5 Carretera a Masaya Edif. Pellas 8vo piso NI-10000 Managua Nicaragua|