Competition for the Islays - Smoky whiskies
The most famous of the smoky peaty single malt whiskies are from the Isle of Islay. But not only in other Scottish regions such as the Highlands, Lowlands or the Speyside whisky is given a special touch by the peat flavor, more and more international distilleries are competing with the Islays! The spectrum of single malts ranges from extremely smoky and peaty to slightly sweetish whisky.
- ARDMOREArdmore Traditional Peated Single Highland Malt 1 lwas €34.99 * Special Price €32.98 *(€32.98/1L)Available Now
- BENROMACHBenromach Peat Smoke 2006 Speyside Single Malt 46% 0.7 l€43.69 *(€62.41/1L)Available Now
- CONNEMARAConnemara Peated Single Malt Irish Whiskey 0,7 l€23.89 *(€34.13/1L)Available Now
- FAMOUS GROUSEThe Famous Grouse Smoky Black Whisky 1 l€19.99 *(€19.99/1L)Available Now
- THE PEAT MONSTERThe Peat Monster Compass Box Blended Whisky 0,7 Litre 46%€39.99 *(€57.13/1L)Available Now