Whitley Neill Small Batch Gin 0,7 l
|Alcoholic strength||42% vol.|
Incl. 19% VAT
Dispatch time: 1-2 Working Days*2
In the nosing of the premium Whitley Neill Handcrafted Dry Gin it has a full and floral aroma, from which the fragrance of spicy juniper berry is especially evident. The taste of the soft and smooth Whitley Neill Handcrafted Dry Gin is very complex with a pleasant sharpness. The flavour of juniper berry remains on the palate for some time. The finish of the Gin is very mild and long lasting.
It is thanks to Johnny Neill, the son of a traditional English family distillery, that their Gin range has been extended by another exotic Gin. After four generations and 250 years of experience, Johnny Neill decided to create another Gin in 2005 which is Neill's interpretation for his love for South Africa in the form of an alcoholic beverage . Due to the long tradition of the distillery the Gin is made in the traditional manner and is distilled in small batches. The basis of the enigmatic Whitley Neill Handcrafted Dry Gin are nine hand picked Botanicals which are primarily used for typical Gin like spicy juniper berry, angelica, coriander seed, zesty orange peel, Kassiarinde, lemon zest and iris roots. The Whitley Neill Handcrafted Dry Gin also has some unusual, rare and exotic Botanicals, which are responsible for the particular taste and complexity of this superb Gin. These include the South African fruit of the baobab tree and Cape gooseberries, which reflect the love of Neill's South Africa. The Gin is distilled in a 100-year-old copper pot still. The advantage of this approach is that high quality and optimal flavour development can be ensured.
Visually the award winning Whitley Neill Handcrafted Dry Gin makes a good figure. With its matt black design, the golden lettering, stylized baobob tree on as its logo and the classic cork it is of high quality and wonderfully elegant. This Gin is the perfect gift for any Gin lover or the perfect visual compliment to any Gin collection. The Whitley Neill Handcrafted Dry Gin is suitable for both vegans and vegetarians.
The Whitley Neill Handcrafted Dry Gin can be enjoyed pure or mixed. The Gin makes an awesome martini and an especially tasty classic Gin and tonic. The ideal tonic water to compliment the Whitley Neill Handcrafted Dry Gin is the Thomas Henry Tonic Water or a Gents Swiss Roots Tonic Water.
The Whitley Neill Handcrafted Dry Gin has won many international awards like:
- Gold in the San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2014
- Gin Master, Super premium Category, The Drinks Business Gin Masters Competition 2013
- Gold Medal - Super Premium Category - International Spirits Challenge 2013
- International Wine & Spirit Trophy 2011: Gold Award Trophy. Best in Class.
- Gold in the International Wine & Spirit Competition 2011: Best in Class
- Gold in The Spirits Business Awards 2010: Premium Category
- Double Gold in the San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2009
- Gold in the International Review of Spirits by Beverage Testing Institute 2008
- Double Gold medal San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2007
- Gold Medal, "Best in Class" International Wine & Spirits Competition 2007
- 91 points, Gold Medal - rated "Exceptional" BTI Chicago 2007
|Dispatch time:||1-2 Working Days|
|Manufacturer/Importer||Halewood International Ltd The Sovereign Distillery Wilson Road Huyton Business park Liverpool L36 6AD United Kingdom|