This website requires cookies to provide all of its features. By using our website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Learn more | Agree and hide this message
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Bulleit Rye Whiskey 1 l

Claymore Blended Scotch Whisky 40,0% 1,0 l

Claymore Blended Scotch Whisky 1 litre 40%

Four Roses Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey 1 l

Four Roses Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey 1 l

More Information
Brand BULLEIT
Country UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Alcoholic strength 45% vol.

€31.99 *
(€31.99/1L)
We only have 2 items left
Dispatch time: 1-2 Working Days*2
SKU
21001
Bulleit Rye Whiskey scores with the scents of charred wood and apricots, as well as in the taste with creamy honey, elegant vanilla, and zesty orange

The unbelievable Bulleit Rye Whiskey is famous for its unique complexity and stands out clearly from its brother, the Bourbon.

The distinctive Bulleit Rye Whiskey’s attractive spice is supported by the flavor sensations of rich wood notes and even resonates with some tobacco. Taking care of the sweet facets and cherries give this Bulleit Rye Whiskey, together with various spices its very special touch. You can also savor facets of cinnamon, apricots and raisins as well as freshly baked cakes and oranges. 

To soften the smoky taste of oak and maple, some creamy honey and elegant vanilla beans has been added to the Rye Whiskey. These tastes loosen up the flavor and are responsible for its special softness and a strong character. 

The complex Bulleit Rye Whiskey is stored for a total of 4 years in American oak barrels. It’s pleasant, but not overwhelming finish is long-lasting and beneficial. 

Whiskey lovers enjoy the fantastic Bulleit Rye Whiskey pure but it also makes a super figure "on the rocks". Try it as a cocktail mixer in a Manhattan.

Bulleit Rye Whiskey has a particularly high proportion of rye, 95%. The remaining 5% are characterized by barley malt. The best quality grain is sourced from countries like the Canada, USA, Germany, and Sweden.

The world-famous brand of Bulleit belongs to the Diageo group and produces Rye Whiskey as well as Bourbon. Thomas E. Belleit, an ex-marine and lawyer who wanted to fulfill a life-long dream started the Bulleit Distillery in 1987. He successfully revived his great grandfather’s unique Rye Whiskey recipe dating back to 1830 and until today the Whiskey is made in the same traditional way. Bulleit Rye Whiskey was developed in 2004 and was made available on the market from 2011. This Whiskey makes a prized addition to a serious Whiskey collection.

The sought-after Bulleit Rye Whiskey has an aromatic scent with a distinct character of charred oak, hints of dried apricots, vanilla fudge, rye bread, oranges, spices and toffee. 

The russet colored small batch Bulleit Rye Whiskey has a strong but exceptionally smooth taste with distinct notes of charred oak and a hint of dried apricots, vanilla fudge, honey, rye bread, spices, orange and walnuts, and concludes with a crisp, clean, long and harmonious finish.

Finally, it should be mentioned that the Bulleit Rye Whiskey has won many awards at international spirits competitions. These awards speak not only for its exceptionally good quality, but on top of that proves that even Rye Whiskey has achieved promotion to the top League of the spirits. 

Awards for the Bulleit Rye Whisky:

  • Double Gold medal: San Francisco world spirits competition in 2011 & 2013
  • Gold medal: San Francisco world spirits competition in 2012, 2014 & 2015
  • Gold medal: Beverage Tasting Institute in 2012

 


More Information
Item Number 21001
EAN 82000752974
Dispatch time: 1-2 Working Days
Manufacturer/Importer Bulleit Distilling Co. Lakeside Drive London NW10 7HQ/GB United Kingdom Diageo North America Inc. 801 Main Avenue Norwalk, CT 06851 USA
Volume 1 Litre
Colouring Yes
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Bulleit Rye Whiskey 1 l
Your Rating