This website requires cookies to provide all of its features. By using our website, you agree to our use of cookies.

Bache Gabrielsen Tre Kors Cognac V.S. 1 l

Cognac De Luze XO 1 l

De Luze XO Tres Vieille Reserve Cognac 40% 1 l

Bache Gabrielsen Cognac XO 1 l

Bache Gabrielsen Cognac XO 1 l

More Information
Country FRANCE
Alcoholic strength 40% vol.

€26.99 *
Price per Litre: €26.99/Litre
Incl. VAT
Available Now
Dispatch time: 1-2 Working Days*2
The Bache Gabrielsen VS 3 Kors Fine Cognac is surprisingly mature despite its young age


  • junger Cognac aus dem Hause Bache Gabrielsen
  • Milder, weicher Geschmack mit fruchtigen Einschlägen
  • Abgang zeigt sich sanft und fruchtig 
  • durchschnittlich vier Jahre in Eichenholzfässern gereift


The Bache Gabrielsen VS 3 Kors Fine Cognac has a beautiful dark amber color. In taste the superb Cognac is presented mild and soft with tasty fruity strikes. The part of the Grande Champagne Cognacs counteracts the sweet character and balances the taste of excellence. Despite the age indication VS the consumption of Bache Gabrielsen VS 3 Kors Fine Cognac on the palate is smooth, long, plump and fruity. The bouquet of the VS 3 Kors Cognac is youthful and alive with a mark of fruit elegant vanilla, zesty orange and fennel.

Today the Cognac producers Bache Gabrielsen is a proudly family owned company with a sufficiently international development history. The story goes back to 1905 when the company was founded. Thomas Bache-Gabrielsen from Holmestrand Norway settled in Cognac France after falling in love with a local lady Odette Villard.  Bache-Gabrielsen partnered with Peter Anton Rustad and were soon on the road to success. Rustad died in 1916 and since then the company has remained in the Bache Gabrielsen family. It is now a medium-sized 4th generation company which is securely settled in its niche market.

A clear corporate strategy by Bache Gabrielsen has given the company a good and respected name in the Cognac market. Largely the Cognac is however sold on the Nordic spirits markets. Small traditional companies like this must be aware that in order to remain competitive in an ever-changing market, ongoing changes must take place in the company. A company has to adapt to these changes in order to continue to survive.

The leader of this Bache Gabrielsen Cognac house has made the required on-going changes and has therefore remained popular with old established Cognac lovers, and has also attracted the modern, fast-paced customer. The adaptability of the company has definitely insured that Bache Gabrielsen Cognac has taken market leadership in Norway. The Bache Gabrielsen VS 3 Kors Fine Cognac from the Norwegian home Bache Gabrielsen is a relatively new Cognac which has been available on the spirits market for over 100 years.

The blend contains about 25% from the regions Cognac Grande Champagne and Petite Champagne. The remaining 75% are Fins Bois "eaux-de-vies". On average the Bache Gabrielsen VS 3 Kors Fine Cognac matures for four years in oak barrels. 1300000 bottles are sold annually compared to only 2000 bottles sold about 20 years ago.

At one time the Bache Gabrielsen VS 3 Kors Fine Cognac was available for just 3 NOK (Norwegian kroner). During prohibition in Norway, Cognac was only available in pharmacies and then only as a prescription drug. Cognac was prescribed at the time only as a treatment agent for the Spanish flu.

More Information
Product type Cognac
Item Number 33012
EAN 3428681004129
Dispatch time: 1-2 Working Days
Country FRANCE
Volume 1 Litre
Colouring Yes
Contains Sulfites No

Cognac Bache-Gabrielsen & Cie 16100 Cognac Frankreich

Condition New
We found other products you might like!